Monday, March 05, 2012

Positive Politics

I believe Australians should be able to respect and look up to their politicians. They should be the example to the community on how to act and behave. They should treat all people with respect even if their opinion is different to their own.

It saddens me to see our politicians wasting time and money yelling at each other and continually criticizing one another. All politicians no matter what party they are from were voted in by the people. They all should act and behave on behalf of those people. I can't imagine too many people been proud of their elected representatives or even some of the candidates at the moment. 

Already in this election, I have had false and misleading information published about me and the Family First Party. But, Family First and I believe in raising the level of integrity and honour within our political system, and we try and lead the way for other candidates and politicians to follow.

When talking with people in the community about the upcoming election, I am focusing on sharing my values and the policies of the Family First Party and letting them know what I can do for them, the city of Ipswich and Queensland. I do not worrying about or criticize what the other candidates have or have not accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment